is there any???

Jom layan jiwang sikit...*maaf takde keje sepatutnye study...* maaf miss nadiah*
hehehe...

aku idamkan husband yang seperti...erhhhhmm...

1. a guy yang banyak cakap *bukan yang kuat membebel okay* 
    -for always makes me laughing...
      and always alert me that i'm not gonna be alone as long as i'm with him...

2. a guy who have good memory and would be a good reminder...
    -supaya dia sentiasa dapat menjadi ingatan aku...
     dan dapat mengingati aku di setiap saat dan waktu aku terlupa...

3. a guy yang boleh buat aku rasa lebih bersyukur...
   - supaya aku tak lupa bahawa Allah sentiasa memberi nikmat, kasih sayang sepenuhnya antara kami...

4. a guy who can be so romantic where there's only us in a space
   - to make me feel like he's the only prince that i ever had...

5. a guy who can enjoy together with my best friends...
   - to be not awkward when I introducing him to them...

6. a guy who can save me when I'm lost...
   - because I'm a girl that full with tears...I just need supporter
      so, I need him to wipe my tears and always help me to find the solutions

7. a guy who can do everything...
   -not only for me, but also for himself...

8. a guy who can taught me more about life...

9. a guy who can accept all the imperfect of me... 

10. a guy who can survive the life with me till the ALLAH told us to be apart...

and finally...i just hope that there's someone....

a MAN who can accept the REAL me...

Popular posts from this blog

abah, kami rindu abah sangat-sangat...